Wednesday, March 24, 2010


Thought you might like to see a sneak preview of one of our new Linen Lavender Hearts. This is a prototype but the finished hearts will be available in our next catalogue and should be on the website in a few weeks. I'm always looking for new ways to use the natural Scottish linen that I love so much - and I've been working hard to come up with lettering that works well. It took a ridiculous number of attempts to get the heart shape exactly right (actually I think this one was just before we finally managed that) but I think we've cracked it now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they look lovely!

Twice said...

Thank you!

Twice said...

Postscript: sadly the embroidered hearts haven't made it into the Summer catalogue, but they will definitely be in the Autumn one. We have got embroidered peg bags and laundry bags though which are gorgeous!