Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The latest issue of Period House has just arrived from the publishers - and includes a lovely feature on Twice. Aside from the fact that I hate seeing myself in anything, it is a great article which gives a really good flavour of what I am trying to achieve at Twice.

The only slightly sad thing is that so many of the lovely homewares and fabrics shown in the feature are from Twice but the two pages showing readers how to 'Get The Look' point them in every direction but us. It goes without saying that the easiest way to get my look is to visit our website!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Grrr....they do that SO often in magazines, it's infuriating isn't it.

Don't worry I'm spreading the word about Twice, I love the things I've bought from you.

Sue xx

Twice said...

Hi Sue - it is ALWAYS the way! Doesn't matter - it's lovely to have the coverage and thank you very much for spreading the word - really appreciate it!

BW Caroline x

Tracy x said...

hello you x
do not worry about seeing yourself in print , you look lovely... but then how could you not look fab when you have a deerhound as a picture perfect partner :)
house looks amazing x
t x

Twice said...

I know - including the hound is always a good way to detract from the person! Thanks for your kind comments Tracy.
x