Sunday, November 04, 2007

Phew! Off and running ....


Well, just a quick post today before I set off for London first thing in the morning. As I speak, the large van is parked outside with all the stuff from yesterday's sale falling out of it and not even remotely ready to leave tomorrow morning. Somehow things always work out though, so I'm not in the panic that I really should be.

I've had two great sales so far - I had a wonderful time at Camphill near Bedale in Yorkshire. Best ever day for sales - which is great and really gives me a good feeling going into the big fairs later. I think the new products that I've got in for this Christmas are just what people want and that is great. The Aromatic Pot Rests are just brilliant for presents and they went incredibly well on Thursday. And then yesterday I was at Duntreath Castle near Glasgow for another good day. I was next to a really lovely lady called Karon who creates the most wonderful Christmas decorations you have ever seen. I bought a little hand-sewn Christmas pudding which I am thrilled with. It will be this year's addition to the tree. I am putting a link to Karon's company, Dream Acres, on the side bar. Have a look - I'm sure you'll love it.

So, back to the packing and planning to leave at about 6 tomorrow morning. Really looking forward seeing everyone who's had a ticket for Spirit or Country Living through Twice. Don't forget - we're on Stand G115 at Spirit and Stand T12 on the Gallery level at Country Living. See you there!


Caroline
PS I've put this photo of the Nativity Christmas tree decorations that we've got in stock because I just love them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline,

I met you on Friday at the CL show when I bought one of your fabric notebooks. It is sooo lovely and I can't decide what to use it for yet. . .it's just sitting looking pretty right now!
Hope you had a fun time and sold lots of stock. You must be exhausted! It was so busy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline,

Hope you had a good time at the Country Living Fair, I certainly did and it was nice to meet you and say 'Hello'

Jane
x

Twice said...

Hi Jane
Thanks for your message. It was a great fair this year,I thought. Got back on Monday night and have already been up in Aberdeenshire doing another charity fair! My family have forgotten who I am! Am thrilled that CL are hoping to do a Scottish Christmas fair - will save me the best part of 1000 miles of driving! Although it was great to show Twice off again in the Big Smoke and also to have the very great experience of seeing people again from the last fair.

Twice said...

This is a message for Claire - so sorry that somehow I haven't picked up your message. Thanks very much for taking the time to write. As you will see from "Ups & Downs" life has been a little stretched lately - but hearing back from people like you makes it much more worthwhile! I think I'm feeling a little more optimistic today - mainly because I've just had an order for SIX hot water bottle covers!

Caroline x